The 630 units are our most common pellet press model due to their robust design and minimal maintenance and machine downtime.
Now the series has been expanded with the XPERIENCE model, equipped with:
- more compact form and elegant design,
- reduced surface, which reduces dust ingress and makes cleaning easier,
- more accessible inspection doors for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance,
- new thermal insulation of the air conditioner and heating plates, which guarantees energy savings and high thermal inertia,
- air conditioner opening upwards for greater accessibility.
The XPERIENCE 630 pellet mill is equipped with Bluetooth technology. Using this system, beacons transmit their data via smartphone, tablet and BLE / WiFi gateway to the cloud and display them directly on each device, guaranteeing real-time information, monitoring, efficient assistance and quick orders through the LM Gate app.
Thanks to the development of new software for the machine control panel, you will have access to useful information to improve the control and efficiency of your press.
The main advantages are:
- control of the granulation process
- reading power consumption
- analysis and research of optimization of production processes
- planned maintenance management
- One, two or three air conditioners
- The auger speed is regulated by a frequency converter
- the inner diameter of the matrix is 630 mm; working tracing 240 mm
- Main motor 6 blades 200/220 kW
- The main engine is equipped with a countershaft.
- Automatic roller adjustment system (mechanical or hydraulic)
- Rapid die change using the Rapid Block system (15 min.)
- Double bypass
- Dedicated PLC control